25.07.2011

Customer Review CLOBBA ☆ #Shoes

Hello Readers 

Since my last entry some time is past. I try to catch new views of my great shoes of my Clobba shopping trip.
So I do much better ones for you. I hope it helps you to decide about quality and let them see, about some details.

Start with the red ones: see them here

My dream shoes from the fairy tale 'Over the rainbow' when the lil girl wearing them. I loved them ♥  


you can see the wonderful lacquer material ♥


Detail <3

And now the white ones too with for views of them with real dependence. 
Both are so wonderful shoes. ♥


annoying point the straps crosswise, with closing if u don*t have time xD



Oh I wear them the first time on Friday, it was so easily to go with them and they fits me so perfect.
Tehe I do a pic with my mobile phone, cant resist and gettin bored while the traintour home.


I*m so fuckin addicted to this new shoes! 
I need lavender and light pink and light blue colored teaparty-shoes forward too!!
I got feminine shoes as I was shopping with my mum, cause I needed some.
It*s so difficult to find good shoes with european shoe size 32 - 34!! 

See ya reader !!
Next post I*ll write about my travel to Berlin and meet my beloved Mao-chan and go shopping ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen