21.12.2011

My 1st official Lolita Meeting (HLT9')

Hey Dolls ♥

Finally I've just some minutes to post something about my last Sunday. It was my first Lolita Meet-up. I was sooo excited! Even tough we did also everything an Imp-gift, or say the first in german Wichtelpresent. Sounds a bit more rough, but more right. Haha~

Alright, directly if I heared about this meeting on a circle/group on Animexx, I decided to join. After long time ago, when the meeting place gonna be sure I think of my outfit. As the place was the famous Halloren fabric (Halle/Saale) I was so excited, cuz I've never seen this before!! Ok, this christmas meeting gotta be a Lolita Chocolate Meeting. ♪ 

For sure, I decided to wear my melty chocolate OP (just the replica ver. ♪), it suits soo good for it I thought! And wow! I was the only one, on this meeting with melty Chocolate! Tihiii~
Sadly I didn't take any pretty good photos, cuz I won't take with my SLR Cam with me. So I just use then also my mobile phone as well. I also too wanted to use a wig, but I was happy, to decided against it. The weather was so...shitty! coldness & rainy & stormy.
Salvia took this picture of me. Thank you! 
Focus on the brooch ♥
an ice marble in white/rosa/pink with rinestones on a big safety pin in gold with little 3  strands of chains
thats was my 'Wichtelpresent' from Krone. Thank yoouu!
 Alright, I also catched some new Blog from their Lolitas on the meeting. I recommend to read them out too. For example I just catched two pics, cuz I can't do such pretty ones, as they did.

I catched this pic from Kittehs Blog.
(little girl in front of is me xD)

It was on the beginningof the tour. Everywhere about the history of chocolate, how does it work to do this, where does it come nd some other rly interessting facts! For example the biggest or fattest chocolate ball with 200 kg!

After doin this great walking around trip, trough the museum we walk downstairs, visiting the cafe, eat or drink something. (I just drunk a Latte Macchiato) And happily Goldkind (organizer of the meeting♪) catched a group picture too.
taken by Goldkind.
Aren't they everything so beautiful? ♥ Ok let me try to say every Name, without any help! Huu. ♪
From left to the right. Front of left - Palan,Visu Doll, Hachi, Krone, middle even the smallest one -me!, Salvia, Cookie, Kitteh, Susi (my present go to her(dark dressed beauty in front of!, I rly hope she likes it ♥).
I hope maybe more pictures was taken by others.

After enjoy nd talk nd got presents we went to buy some chocolate sweets for some lovely friends, family or so on or for themself. I just bought something for my parents. For my Mum Halloren balls with ginger flavour nd my dad will get Halloren balls with Marzipan flavour. Nd if we looked up to the time, we have some time more, so we decided to visit the christmas market too! There was many people too (more as in Magdeburg?) But we was a group of Lolitas, together it was funny tough, even it was cold nd rainy. 
Ouh nd I hope the necklace for my sister arrived finally from england, wich I bought some weeks ago. Uffu. 

Yaaaw~ next entry I'll show u what I've done on Leipzig monday til tuesday!! ♪

Thank you for reading, don't catch a cold! Take care,
until next entry,

Fuyu/Victoria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen