10.12.2011

Korean BB Cream by MISSHA Review ♥

Hello today.

So sorry about, I wanna post more, but I felt not in the mood to post something last days. Bad me!!
background picture detail is selfdrawn by me <3


Today my product, I've seen a while ago, arrives me. After reading some reviews and watched some vids on youtube I knew, I must try out this famous make-up cream! Hehe ~
Yeah first this table helps to understand whats BB Cream is!
(I just copy it from the ebay site where I got my product! uhm..I'm too lazy to write so much stuff! lol~)


A review of a girl who try this out and discribe it in english perfect too!! 

Yosh. I think thats all so real, what she say I tried them out too, cuz I cannot really believe it to have sot and smooth skin (like edited by blur brush on photoshop!! haha). But it is a rly perfect product wich I bought from the ebay shop rubyruby76, who is a seller from southkorea. They sell for good condition prices these cremes!  
Ok more pics from myself!
50 ml on this tube!!
practically pump closure, to match the perfect quantity.
ok not that perfect! but u can see its rly lightful & gettin more the tone of ur own skin, if u  rub in the cream on skin!
u can see it on the picture, from bottom to top - original, more rubed in, on top almost everything rubed on skin. 
 just with bb cream a small bit. 
(haha here u can see my new necklace, wich I told u about on last entry!)

 
with bb cream 
(about my eyes, cuz of my fuckin dark circles!! and I have no spots! thats all summer-freckles nd some mole's xD)

 with bb cream nd powder
(ignore my wide open eyes! the light of my cam was so bright! 
haha nd my nose tip r even darker as all, cuz of my summer sunburn xD)

I rly like, how it cover my dark circles under my eyes! Its rly fantastic! i don't need much of bb cream, maybe a half lot of a nail! so cover them!! It smells rly wonderful, a bit I remember me of Nivea body lotion nd a bit sweeter! I don't need anytime again basic foundation. I have BB Cream! ♥ 
Next time if I buy it, I choose the next color type. Color 21. Its a bit more beige!
So u can see some of bb creams, wich excist:

It's a rly nice product! I'm addicted to it from now on! Tihi ♥

Hope u have a great christmas time!!

Thank u for reading. ♥
Until next entry!! subscribe me further!

Chuu~
Victoria | Fuyu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen