26.09.2013

My little Bloghistory ☆

I start blogging 2009 with the URL glassdollheart.blogspot.com! 

Why this name? 
After no longer use my japanese Name (Fuyumi Narusaki) and Nickname Fuyu (only longer for close friends and japanese connections)so I started thinking about a new fitting Artist name. I chose Glass Doll ♡ (heart) because I'm small as a doll and looking often like a doll. Glass just because I'm tiny and skinny (handle with care! :o ). The additional heart just for fun - (now I don't use it anymore). At present u find on my photos, or pictures I draw, my "Glass Doll" sign.

Why u don't use ur real name?
My real name doesn't matter and just for privat use!
But I plan to use my first name now on some signed good photos and do maybe a portfolio homepage, where I'm using my full name.

Normal header with photo and a Pixel drawing

How does ur Blog look like if u started blogging ?
Sadly I don't have any screenshots of my old Bloglayouts :(((

What's about Plastiqpop ?
I confess to inspirated by a artist name of person I really adore. I wanted to have a fresh girly powerful and soundful Blog name. The P is popping out of your lips if u speak it loud and pronounced. I liked it :3
A second reason for changing was I wanted individual Blogname, without using my artist name.
The heart between Plastiq and Pop I took from my Artist Name with.
I scribbled my Blog Logo later when I sketch clothes. So I created my current Blogbanner / Blogheader.

Why not Plastic Pop ?
The url was already taken, so I have to think about a variant b.

Do u use Blogspot altough u have a own URL ?
Yes! I wanted to do my own business beside Blogspot. My Blog is created with Blogspot/Blogger. 
The next step was a big one for me! Altough it looks like a small step - I bought my own Blogurl in the worldwide web (blogadress in the headline of ur browser) by my ISP 1&1. 

Do u pay money for using ur own Blog Url ?
Yes I do, it's a small amount per year.

Why the layout of PLASTIQPOP is blank white & not created with a Background ?
Because I don't like it more. (years ago I still used it too)
I wanted to focus readers eye on the content and the photos I post there. :)

The Blogheader with a selfmade photo in the background, with the Blogspot - Url of my Blog (u can look for my Blog with blogspot after the dot too, but it returns even back to my own url).
One before my actually Header.

(lol why she reminds me of Anji-chan? xD)

My actually Blogheader u can see on the Top. I wont change it in the near future. 
I painted this Bloglogo on a T-Shirt I'd like to wear, so I ever have a memory of my Bloglogo. :))



  
 More questions? 
Just ask me serious :)


Babaikii ❤❤ C U


I'll maybe edit this post later and will link it on my "About me" - Page.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen