31.12.2013

GG-Glitter Xmas Meet-up at Berlin ♥

Hey Gals!

This time I post the meet-up entry earlier than the last before, hehe! (I wrote the text before Christmas xD)
December is almost over. 
Yup~ but! I wanted to talk about the last meet-up.

one evening before I decided to wear the right outfit matching for christmas
 
Pullover: selfmade by grandma | Belt & Hairclip: MA*RS | Necklace: claire's
Ma Make-up and Hairdo
Luckily it was not cold as I have expected. Over 0°C!! So I prepare my Outfits or thought about my outfits days before the meet-up and as I told you, it's the last meet-up this year, even tough with a special christmas part. We prepared presents for each other (secret santa presents - in Germany known as Wichtelgeschenke). My present was for Senja. She loves Hime Gyaru as well! So I prepare my present. I send to her chocolate by Merci, a rose pattern towel and a selfmade hair ribbon. I was glad she liked it. :3
(luckily Lau took a photo of it ^^") 
After buying two mags at the Neotokyo (Berlin) we went to the japanese restaurant Hashi. The atmosphere were great and everybody got a place. Sadly not everybody could join to the meet-up, but we have altough a great time together!
photo by A-chan
Sushi Box <3 td="">
 
 Me and all Glitters seperately 
(sadly I forget to do a Pic with Hani, she arrived a little while later)
(Photos by Lau-chan)  
I was wearing my new Outer Jacket by Ma*rs, I love it so much! >//<
Glitters on the way :)
 
After eating and talking we went to a big Karaoke Bar, singing and drinking there. It was so funny!!
At the karaoke bar we also took photos of each other to have outfit photos. I think all of us looked pretty good!
(Top line from left to right Goof, Thanan, Fuyu, Hani, Senja
Bottom line from left to right A-chan, Lau, Kiki, Tine and Tama)
 
at the Karaoke Bar ^^

After the Karaokebar some of us have to leave and went home, rest of our group went to the home of Tama and A-chan. We were 7 Gals, had a little theme and dressed up all in japanese Kigurumi pyjamas. Hehe it was the first time when I wore a Kigurumi, Goof borrowed me a blue one, a Pokemon I didn't know before. It was very hot, when we played Wii Just dance within the warm and soft Kigurumi's.
(Derp-Face photo xDD)
haa~ my bottom lashes said good-bye
it was good to remove the circle lenses after ca 11 hours, but they didn't hurt, I rly like them!
Late night we went to sleep and next morning the cat woke us up. We talked alot and did a chilling breakfast on sunday. On afternoon we started on our way home. Me and Goof took the train together. I was happy somehow to wasn't alone in the train and we talked in the train and watched ma new mags Cutie and Popteen. I was so tired when I arrived at home. I guess last nights wasn't that long (just as during the week, when I did homework until late evening/night), so I need a lot of sleep. Hehe. So good night and sleep well dears!

ChuChu,

Have a happy start in the new year!
I write soon about my holidays :3

See you on 2014

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen