13.01.2012

Customer Review CLOBBA Part 2 ♪

This is my second purchase from CLOBBA. I was so impressed by the quality of the shoes I bought (too in my sizes!). So I decided to buy again some shoes in my sizes. I bought sadly Bodyline Shoes, but it wasn't a good decision! They was 2 sizes too big for, even I've chosen the smallest size 22.5

I bought white nd red shoes on first time at clobba purchase. But I rly need pink, light pink shoes. (Bodyline shoes was in two colors. I took them cuz of the small prize on this time (two years ago?)) Now I checked up the BL Page nd didnt find this shoes again. Alright?

So I'll gonna sell this two pairs of white nd rosa shoes in size 22.5 or european size is 35,5/  at least 36. Its rly difficult to find small Lolita Shoes. Clobba is a good method of make shoes, wich fit's ur feed size pretty good!

Ok but I bought also a second white petticoat! A wonderful Lolita I know (oh she is rly rly pretty!), she recommend the petticoats of *Dear Celine*..first I was a bit sceptical, becuz of the length. U know I'm small & 42 cm are a bit long I thought. But it works good. I needed a bellshaped petticoat, cuz most of my Lolita dresses r bell-shaped form, not A-lined... but as I pack of the petticoat I was a bit dissapointed, cuz there r only few layers. Not so good, as my first petti wich I showed u here.

Ok, let me show u the pictures. (I rly should save money for my next purchase! I love this shop endless! Haha..mostly the shoes in custom size! I make a wishlist! ♪)





And the lovely shoes, wich fits again super good!! ♥

Eurpean Shoe Size 32 ♥


I just want only two straps to close the shoes..so its more comfortable to walk with in..


Hope u like it. Thank u for reading! 
Next entry topic could be a theme of the side bar *Next content*


lovely Greetings ♥ 
Victoria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen