01.04.2013

Bookfair Leipzig - Part 1

Hello dear Reader, Gals, Lolitas asf~ ♥

I begin to post now the report about the bookfair at Leipzig on March. Sadly I didn't take a huge of photos this year. But I prepare some special ones. I bought my Day admission a month before, so I could decide, when I wanna check in and out. I spent full 3 days at Leipzig. It was great like every year, but I thought this year wasn't that many cosplayer ppl and visitors there. Ok, I was mostly time on the glass hall, so I didn't saw the mass of fans inside of Hall 2. I never visited Hall 2 since some years on Saturday, because it's crowed with people. Horrible! I stayed at my best friends flat (Mizu-chan). She lives right now for ages at Leipzig. Since she moved there I can stay at here home and don't need to book a Hotel. But the intervals, that I meet her, are increasing. 
Yeah ok, back to the Bookfair. 
I chose a Agejo Gyaru Outfit, only almost with MA*RS stuff. Ok, I always try to wear Gyaru stuff - I'm not a full heart Gal! But I like this style tough! Oh my! I felt in love with that brand for month! But altough I love just the printed stuff. The regular normal stuff isn't interessting to me. U have to know, I looooove prints! Whereever they are! Thats a reason, why I love Lolita Fashion too, haha xD

But day 1, I made myself ready at home on the morning for the bookfair. I prepared my Outfit the evening before. I didn't wanted to wear a Wig, because I think my hair aren't bad to style it. Curls are alwalys lovely and looks everytime good - doens't matter wich hair length. I putted my circle lenses in at home, did my make-up at the train (like always haha xD). I wore no lower lashes this day. I tried my new upper lashes, wich I got for free, when I shopped at Loveshoppingholics.com :) I thought, uh they are pretty long, did they suit on me? Yes they did! What do u think?
 
And I schedule to buy from now on, more brown lenses AND only lenses with a water content from 48% and more. Most like 55% water content lenses. I found lenses only categorized by water content on UNIQSO! :( I think I'll buy my lenses henceforth there. 
 
Ok the belt and shoes aren't from MA*RS but still the other Items (without the high socks).
When I arrived there at the place I looked up for my cute friends, who awaited me yet. We toddled trough the halls, talked and some of us bought some things there at some stands. I bought nothing special, I wanted to buy a Gyaru magazine, but the only shop who sold some have such a tiny supply of magazines, the only one I saw was a older Popteen, but I already had this one! 
I just bough japanese KITKAT, triart Marker (same like copics) aaand from a stand, who sold K-POP stuff  I bought a pendant/ tag for my mobile phone (some small Bigbang cards). Luckily on the same holding there was a broken tag - only with a Bigbang group photo, TOP and G-Dragon cards. Haha, I know my Mao-chan would like to get it. Next time, when I meet her, I donate this to her. ♪♪ 
Later this day we go eat (the prices for meals are horrible high there!) and took at least some photos. 
 
right side: Outfit of my sweet Mizu-chan ♥ she wore only selfmade clothes <3 div="">
Shirt, Skirt & garter belt MA*RS | upper belt Tally Weijl, lower belt from my mom | High socks KARSTADT | Shoes Clobba (Size 32 ♥)
We met Mizu-chans friends too and walk together to the city train station, to took the dinner together at Mc Donals. XD I talked a lot with Reno and Ruha about Gyaru Stuff and japanese shopping, shops and stuff :3
Later, when I arrived at the flat of my best friend, my feets hurts a lot and I got Sores and sore spots on Achilles tendon and some toes. Haha the next day I would wear this shoes again... 

Yeah- on my next entry you can see my second Outfit  
The most pictures I got from Saturday, when I wore Sweet Lolita. ^_^


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen