14.04.2013

Bookfair Leipzig - Part 3

My Sunday at the Bookfair at Leipzig. Finally! Haha - I'm so late..

I planned to wear Ko-Gal first time ever! I bought a dark blue cardigan a week before from H&M. A pleated skirt I already have, but I noticed I didn't have a white blouse. So I used a other white shirt, because it was cold but sunny.
And it was the first time, when I tried out a self tanning wipes, wich I got some time ago on a Bio market for free as sample. :D They worked so well! I just had to rub my skin with it in and wait for 3 hours and than BÄM! My skin was tanned or like like this *_* I need to be a little bit more tanned! But I don't rly wanna go to a tanning salon. However! It's another theme.
I straighted my hair and did make-up and packed in my stuff for the way home after the visit on the bookfair.
It was more a chilling day and I met again some great people!
My complete Outfit ♪
Sadly I haven't a real schoolbag, so I improvised with my nudie bag from Tally Weijl
And as u can see it's more free style Ko-Gal not strictly simple - I wore some different kinds of clothes wich aren't rly gyaru-like. Haha...
Me and Tine-chan 
(sadly I saw her just few minutes, then she left me ; ^ ; ) 
Me and LAU-chan 
(she cosplayed with a group SUPER GALS, haha and we matched good together!)
(& I looked odd, because of the sun, wich dazzled me!)

Buuut I met so many great ppl ! And I forgot to do more pics with ma lovelies! T^T 
But in the end we had to hurry up, to reach our train back to Magdeburg, so I couldn't stop everywhere long at you ma sweeties ; 0 ;)" 

for example! 
Uhuuu sweet adorable & best Lolita ever - Maria (left side)
and right side 2 awesome Gals I saw & I took a photo of both! * ~ *


 
And a derp photo, wich I edited at home (when I came home) just for fun with brown lenses (originally I have blue ones xD), and piiiiink lips and some deco stuff, hahaha  

Wohoo and now my Bookfair series r ending! yeah! It was a very great highlight this year, I hope next year will be awesome again! ♪

Kisses & Hugs
Victoria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen