06.04.2013

Bookfair Leipzig - Part 2

This entry is about my Saturday at the Bookfair Leipzig. 

When we awoke we made out our outfits ready and ate breakfast at my friends flat. Haha we cheaky talk a lot and almost forgot the time. After dressed up my Bestie helped me out to put on my wig.
ma best friend Mizu-chan and me
When we arrived at the halls, the Wardrobes was already full with clothes - but we catched up a place! Luckily! I can't rememeber exactly the right sequence, what we do, but it was about 1PM. So my Lolita Meet-up would be on 2PM. Ok my best friend splitted our ways, I went to the glass hall way out. There I met a photographer, who I know for some years. After a short talk I got a photoshooting. Afterwards I got the photos, they r pretty good! I just edit them a bit. After the Shooting I met some Lolitas, wich r over there at the area of the black curtain. The curtain is a perfect background for taking photos as well! ♥
If u like click on a photo to enlarge it!

(All these single shoots r from F.Krönert, I just edit them) 

Yay, then I saw Mimi (do u remember the entry, when I first met her?) arrived too, it was the first bookfair in Germany for her. So I was a little proud to invited her to the Lolita Meet-up on the Bookfair.
 
The Lolitas became more and so we presented us in front of the black curtain. Many, many photographers took a lot of photos from us. We stood/ sat there 5 Minutes, before our group dissolved.

We planned to go to the CCL hall. On the way, some of us were photographed again. The way was a little bit longer. But in the end, we achieved our place to stay. There we talked a lot, took single shoots and got photographed by other photographer too. I made many new acquaintance with many Lolitas. It was so nice!! ♪
Chari and me ♥ 
 
Photo took by Mimi-chan xD with her new plushie 
Photo done by princessHao

I remained there some ours, then my Bestie come over and we had a lil conversation, once we walked back to the glass hall. On the way I met again some friends - for example Maria (prettiest Lolita I know in Germany ♥ Yes u r darling!) and Berrii (made first acquaintance with her) aaand Louyse (she's a pretty Loli too! ♥ I met her the second time, first time on Friday, day before). We just took some photos from each other and with some friends - it was such a funny day. ♪ I have much more photos to still edit, so if u want to see more stay tuned trough my Twitter Acc, there will be a link to a gallery soon (on Animexx). 
  
Beautiful Maria and me ♥
(Photo from her Blog)
Louyse Lalelu and me ♥
Lau-chan and me ♥
(she was dressed  as the Vocal of Golden Bomber)
Kasuni-chan and me ♥
(the light situation wasn't anymore the best)

Thank you for all nice conversations & 
ppl who helped me & nice photoshoots! ♥

If u want to use any pics pls ask before! 
Thank you  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen