30.09.2012

Everytime you light up my life ♪

Friday I visited my best friend at Leipzig city!! It was a lot of fun! We talk and lough much! Last two weeks I catched a cold, so I've to relax and become health again! I met Blue-chan and we ate Sushi at Mr. Moto and went after it to the new Shopping mall, near of central station! It is rly huge and many great shops! 3 Stages full of stores and restaurants and so on. It was so big to me, we need a second date again, to watch all other shops at the other part. It is divided into 2 parts, connected with a passage. U can see some impressions of the store at their OHP! Name is 'Höfe am Brühl'. Opening was just this week. So let me show you some photo that we took.
This day I wore my Plastiqpop Shirt ♪
(and btw I edit these lenses with ps! do you think it looks fine?) 

Drink named Boogy with fruit juice and coconutflavour ♥ 
delicious Maki Sushi (Tamago & Avocado) 
Full Outfit
Blazer H&M Shirt Colloseum (selfmade print Plastiq♥Pop) Trousers Pimkie Shoes Deichmann

So then we walk to the new shopping Center and stopped first at NewYorker. There Blue wanted to try on a shirt in two colors. Red and Blue. 

The waterfall was amazing above all 3 stages tall !!
This photo was one of the last ones. Maybe u can see- I'm tired? xD 

Yay! This day was so great, but I've to visit this Shopping Center again! Can't wait for it, to be at Leipzig again! I bought the copper shirt, a cyan blue Polychrome pencil, two thin bracelets, a fake flower and yeah some meals. But It was already great! > 3 < 
But I think I already can drive there at November. October - I'm more than 2 times maybe at Berlin! Next week K-POP Party and next week is also my study start!!! *__* ♪ I'm so excited!! Wish me luck! 
The tutorial for making those shirtprint I do, if I locate the photos..Haha~ or another post.

Ok see you soon! Thank you for watching & reading! 
Until next entry!
Bye Bye 
Victoria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen