01.09.2012

I lost my heart at Holland ♥ (Part 2)

Finally the second part of this Holiday series. Next part will tell you sthg about things I bought. I'm so lazy! Kick my ass, to hurry!! Nya...

Next week we begun with a trip to Castricum and Haarlem, this day I felt that that good - headache, stomache and nausea. We almost have to cancel our trip at Haarlem. But later this day I felt better, when we walk around there and visited some shops, of yourse V&D (awesome! kinda like german KARSTADT), a creative DIY shop (I bought there too some stuff), got a pink camisole at H&M (scroll down to watch it), and later we saw a asian shop, but they closed already. Damn! D:
Hey lovelies! 
Here I wore the top I showed u at this post - do u remember?
isn't it sweet? Wish to could eat of these plates ♥
when we walked further through Haarlem, we watched this huge curch. It remembers me of the dome at  Florence! * ^ *)/ 
We met also two cat's at Haarlem. OMG this cat was soo plushy and cuddly ♥
Mum, my sister and me stopped everytime when we see a cat outside and want to stroke with...
streets of Haarlem - omg I felt in love with this city too! I wish I could live there for some weeks or month! But Amsterdam is also nice!! > V <)// 
next day was a lazy day again, we chill out at home. 
simple hanging around outfit, when I spend my time inside of the flat
btw it's my new top from Haarlem (H&M) NEON LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥ 
one of many meals we ate there. 
I love soups!! Mostly tomato soup and creamy cauliflower soup!! ♥

Yeaaah and Wednesday was our big day! We planed to visit AMSTERDAM!! Yeah again!
First time we was at the Madame Tussaud cabinet  3 years ago, so this time we planed to visit the Reijksmuseum! 
Oh my! Original Rembrant & Vermeer & other famous past painter - their Original works! we travel by Intercity train. The way to find this museum was difficult and we need ca one hour to across half Amsterdam! xD 
ma make-up this day, simple and not too much! 
I just wanted to see the works there, but later I repented to don't stick up my false lashes D: 
my outfit for this trip 
(ah the sunlight turned my one eye so small -A-) 
me in front of the Reijksmuseum
another better complete picture of the museum (not from me)
this big sailship is very big (6m wide) and this model is 300 years old! unbelievable!
(my sister in the front of to see the proportions!) 
I was impressed by this big (almost 2m) vases for tulips 
every stage get their own water for the tulips 
a big doll house (one of them) not for childs! 
the miniature was made for rich ladies, every details are handmade - so great! 
new picture at the museum there of a fleet 
one of the most famous pictures there from my favorite dutch painter Vermeer, everytime was a mass of people standing in front of the small picture (just about 27 x 35cm)
a statue of marble

After the visit we walk through the streets of Amsterdam, take pictures and spend some time at different shops, for example I was at a cosmetic shop for theatercosmetic...everything was expensive like some brands like Chanel and Manhattan and other ones...
I never saw much lipstick colors like here o ___ o
brushes ♥
the canals of Amsterdam was pretty like always * //// *  ♪
________________________________________________________

Next days we spend our time at our flat, just bought some stuff at LIDL (Heiloo), but not important.

And at thursday we took also photos (my sister and me of each other). We had much fun at the beach again, altough the sun doesn't shine. I think some ones are very pretty my sister had taken of me. Hehe I wear the pink gliitter top again and my new lily clip ♪ 
left one is the favorite of my sister - she've taken :D
lol she said I look like a model - haha cute!! Q////Q  
serious like a model
and thoughtful like a dreaming girl 
when we put on our warm jackets, I opened my hair 

and last but not least of this shooting, photos of us together ♥

me while assorted photos at my laptop and watching my new dutch calendar
(they are even better designed like the german ones!! - w -")
I just edit the letters, it was really really dark like this outside! > _ <)
yeah and this was the end of impressions, last day it seemed the sky cried, cuz we left Holland.
I love to be there and can't wait to stay there again. 
I love Netherlands 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen