03.09.2012

I lost my heart at Holland ♥ (Part 3)

Welcome back. Yes - it's now the last part of my report about my holidays at Netherlands. But this post just tell you, things I bought there. This year not that much, last years I think I bought more (this was my 4th time at Holland). I think my fam and me, we love Egmond aan Zee more than ever! We had a lot of fun and altough a great time. Anytime again I would like to travel to Netherlands. ♥


I have to say it. I'm addicted to stickers, wich are cute and small and fancy ♥ 
* ///////// *)/ 
I collected them for years, when I was a child!! Hihi~
I bought also two sheets for two lovelies.
With skulls for my best friend Blue and lucky ones right side for Anja (Luna)
- gnha complicated when u know two girls with the same Nickname X___x)" 
An Agenda (calendar/timeplaner) simple but I'm gonna decorate it !! ^^
And other one is like everytime dutch Licorice ♥
design/art magazines for free! I love design! 
New September Ranzuki!! (bought it at Amsterdam ROPPONGI)
Attention! 
Next entry I'll post some snaps of this magazine here :3 
I needed a bag wich wasn't big and not too small, this one is a great size, and it should be simple black.
 Ok I found it! With golden letters and one white glitter word at the middle with AMSTERDAM ♥
new blush from CATRICE, I already used it, it was SALE on Kruidivat for just 0,50€ !!! 
the lily clip for the hair... 
  
my new shirts/tops - I already love them all so much!
Left and middle ones from a shop at Alkmaar, called BRISTOL
Right one from H&M at Sale child stage
pins to decorate them, craft glue with glitter, and studs to decorate textiles 
postcards, they got a place on my shelf above the bed, so I can see this evey morning <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
woa and this small children slippers I just had to buy them at Kruidivat for ONLY 4,99€ 
 
new rubber pen with smelling (haha my rubber box almost burst! xD) 
and last ones are my new ribbon clips by V&D

Thank you for reading my Blog and enjoy ur stay!! * ^ *
Don't hesitate to ask me something~

Want to read or watch the other parts of the holiday series?

Yaaa~ see you until next entry!
(will be about the snaps of new Gyaru magazin Ranzuki ♥)

Victoria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen