16.09.2012

Oh I'm sorry - I missed out the train!

Hello guys!


One day before I ride to Berlin I went to the hairdresser and color my hair again. Actually I want to bleach them again (honeyblond or champagner). But I felt in love hopeless with copper again. ♥
Today I want to tell you something about my trip to Berlin again. It was really fantastic. The weather wasn't the best, but not too cold. I met two sweet girls and one charming boy. Actually I wanted to meet Thanthan again also, but sadly she have to work earlier. So I chose a train later. Btw the train need exactly 2 hours from Magdeburg to Berlin. Resulting - not much time! When I have to wait, I watched out the Bijou Brigitte store. Some Leo accessory was really cute and stunning! But I actually got enough hair things. First I met Leif. We talked a lot - second cutie (Lau - also a Bloggergirl) arrived some minutes later. Haha that's why I chose the headline. Every date told me "Sooo sorry, I missed out the train, have to come some minutes later >_<"
Ok - very funny, as long as I don't have to wait for hour. Haha~
Ma Outfit
Blazer C&A T-Shirt KIK Leggins selfmade Boots Deichmann

When Lau arrived we visited the shop NEOTOKYO. I wanted to look for a new magazine like Popteen and egg, but sadly there wasn't anyone of them, ok. So I watched up for older magazines and bought two egg magazines (Gyaru Magazine). (June & January)
After this excurse we went back to the Alexanderplatz and chilled out at the fountain and talked a lot, while I ate my Pocky Sticks  ♪

We talked alot about Japan and the culture and people there. It was very interessting to talked also about Gals and fashion too. But also a theme was music. Haha but not that all. I have the third date! ♥ :D

Micha also arrived later, after a complication, we met each other and went to eat at a thai restaurant! It was very great there. The meals were also very good! I drunk a alcohol free cocktail (woaaa, like I miss that here at Magdeburg! I jut even read about alc cocktails..). Into the bargain I ate a soup. We also talked alot about many themes. What a really amazing conversation to talk about some different stuff. Thank you Micha for the Meeting! :D ♪

At least, when we walked out, we visited a asian store also and - wow so many sorts of food and drink! Awesome collection! Then we just have some minutes- we went down a street, saw a design shop. My pleasure! A design stuff shop! Yeah fantastic baby! The things wich was sold there, were amazing and well designed! At the anteroom there was a tree of pet-bottles! Sooo great!
Tehee~ so that was my day. Today I spend my day at home. I think I catched a cold. - q -)"
Well, I hope u feel fine and stay tuned up.

Thank you for reading!
Until next entry
Victoria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen